Announcement on the qualification examination of the 2019 national accounting professional and technical intermediate qualification examination
According to the spirit of the relevant documents of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security, the passing standard of all subjects in the 2019 National Accounting Intermediate Qualification Examination is 60 points. The qualification review matters are announced as follows:
I. In order to implement the State Council's requirements for reform of decentralized service and implement the work goal of “maximum run once”, according to the requirements of the Provincial Department, online qualification examinations will be implemented for the 2019 intermediate qualification examinations (on-site qualification examinations will still be implemented in special cases).
(1) Online qualification review. Qualified personnel should log on to the Hunan Accounting Information Network from December 30, 2019 to January 10, 2020, fulfill their commitment to authenticity, and upload their qualification information that meets the application requirements and a verification code from Xuexin Network (such as a qualification that meets the application requirements) For part-time education, and if the time from graduation to the first application does not meet the corresponding working years, you must upload the highest full-time education letter network verification code at the same time). The Human Resources and Social Security Bureau of Hengyang City shall verify the academic qualifications of the qualified personnel according to the uploaded Xinxin verification code.
Candidates participating in the online qualification review should log in to Hunan Accounting Information Network from January 13-17, 2020 to view the results of the qualification review. If there is any objection to the result of the online qualification examination being "not passed", the Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau (consultation phone: 0734-2896683) should be consulted on January 17, 2020, and it will not be accepted after the deadline.
(2) On-site qualification review. In the following special circumstances, qualified candidates are required to bring the original qualification certificate that meets the application requirements at the time specified by the city and state where they are applying (if the qualification that meets the application requirements is part-time education, and the time from graduation to the first application does not meet the corresponding If you have worked for a period of time, you must bring the original full-time academic certificate) together with a photocopy, an original ID card, and a photocopy. All photocopies must be stamped and you must go to the designated place to participate in the qualification examination.
1. Those who passed the 2018 results but missed the qualification examination after the examination of the year.
2. Those who hold academic qualifications cannot be checked on Xuexin.com.
3. The highest full-time education is high school or below (cannot be checked on the Xuexin Network), and the subsequent maximum part-time education graduation time to the first application time does not meet the relevant working years.
4. Those who have passed the national unified examination and obtained intermediate qualifications in economics, statistics and auditing.
5. There are other situations that can only participate in the on-site qualification review.
2. In view of the qualification information of qualified personnel in the national accounting professional and technical qualification examination, all of them can be queried online at the Ministry of Finance's accounting qualification evaluation, and at the same time adapted to the trend of electronic reform of the national accounting professional and technical qualification certificate, since 2018, our province has canceled the "National Accounting Professional Registration Form for Technical Qualification Examination.
3. Candidates should participate in the annual qualification review without special circumstances. Those who fail to participate in the qualification review due to special reasons may only participate in the supplementary qualification review once in the next year.
4. After the qualification review is completed, the Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau in conjunction with the Finance Bureau will promptly publicize and issue a document to confirm the list of qualified personnel in the city (the list is reported to the Provincial Department of Finance and the Provincial Department of Human Resources and Social Security for record). The information is compiled and reported to the Provincial Department of Finance and the Provincial Department of Human Resources and Social Security.
V. Intermediate qualification on-site review time: January 14, 2020
6. Intermediate qualification on-site review location: 8th Floor, Human Resources and Social Affairs Bureau, No. 18 Furong Road, Huaxin Development Zone, Hengyang City.
Attachment: Registration conditions and working years calculation method
Inquiries: Municipal Bureau of Human Resources and Social Affairs 0734-2896683
Municipal Finance Bureau 0734-8867601
Hengyang Accounting Professional and Technical Qualification Examination Leading Group Office
December 30, 2019
Remarks: Those who meet the online qualification review must conduct the online qualification review and cannot participate in the on-site qualification review repeatedly.
Attachment: Registration conditions and working years calculation method
1. The application requirements are as follows (with one of them):
(1) Obtain a college degree and have worked in accounting for 5 years.
(2) Obtained a bachelor's degree and has worked in accounting for 4 years.
(3) Graduated with a double bachelor's degree or graduate degree and has worked in accounting for 2 years.
(4) Obtain a master's degree and have worked in accounting for one year.
(5) Get a PhD.
(6) Has passed the national unified examination to obtain intermediate qualifications in economics, statistics and auditing.
2. Calculation method of working years:
(1) Accounting service life refers to the total time spent in accounting work before and after the applicant obtains the required academic qualifications, but does not include the time spent in school and internships for full-time education. If the first application year is 2018, the deadline for calculation of accounting years will be December 31, 2018; if the first application year is 2019, the deadline for calculation of accounting years will be December 31, 2019.
(2) Requirements for academic qualifications refer to formal academic qualifications recognized by the state. Full-time education refers to the graduation certificate of colleges and universities; part-time education generally refers to the higher education self-study examination certificate, adult higher education graduation certificate, China Central Radio and Television University graduation certificate, National Open University graduation certificate, correspondence education certificate, etc.
If the first application year is 2018, if it has a follow-up education of adult human part-time, such as correspondence education and self-study, it will be recognized before September 8, 2018. If the first application year is 2019, if it has a follow-up education of adult human part-time by correspondence, self-study, etc., it will be recognized before September 7, 2019.
(3) The qualifications of qualified candidates are all full-time qualifications, and their accounting work period is calculated from the date of graduation from their highest full-time qualification to the end of the first application year. For example, if someone has the highest full-time education degree and graduated in June 2015, if the first application year is 2019, the application requirements are met. If it is 2016, the application conditions are not met.
(4) Qualified candidates hold both full-time and part-time education. Their accounting years are calculated from the date of graduation from their highest full-time education to the end of the first application year, supplemented by part-time education. Make judgments. For example, if a person has the highest full-time education degree, he graduated in June 2016, and obtained a master's degree on the job on September 7, 2019. If his first application year is 2019, the application requirements are met.