- Index Number: 000014348 / 2019-01621
- Unified Registration Number: HYCR—2019—01009
- Symbol: Hengzhengbanfa  No. 14
- Release time: 2019-09-18
- Source: Municipal Office
- Information aging period: 2024-09-17
Notice on Printing and Distributing the "Implementation Opinions on Further Deepening the Reform of" Administrative Services "中 小】
Hengyang Municipal People's Government Office
Notice on Printing and Distributing the "Implementation Opinions on Further Deepening the Reform of" Administrative Services "
People's governments of counties and cities, units of municipal government agencies, and units in Hengguo Province:
The "Implementation Opinions on Further Deepening the Reform of" Decentralization and Administration Services "" is printed and distributed to you, please carefully organize the implementation.
Hengyang Municipal People's Government Office
August 26, 2019
(This one is open to the public)
Implementation Opinions on Further Deepening the Reform of "Decentralization of Services"
In order to further deepen the city's "decentralized management" reforms, speed up the transformation of government functions, and promote the construction of a service-oriented government, according to the "Hunan Provincial People's Government Office on Printing and Distributing the Deepening of" Decentralized Management "Reform and Transformation of Government Functions and Key Tasks The notice of the plan (Xiangzhengbanfa  No. 1) is in the spirit of the document. With the consent of the municipal government, the following opinions are proposed on further deepening the reform of “decentralization of service” in our city:
I. Guiding ideology
Guided by Xi Jinping's thought of socialism with Chinese characteristics in the new era, lowering the threshold for promoting employment and entrepreneurship, reducing the burden on various market entities, expanding space for stimulating effective investment, creating conditions for fair business, and facilitating the life of the people Simpler administration, stronger supervision and better services.
Second, the overall requirements
Comprehensively deepen the implementation of various reform measures of the "decentralization of service" reform, implement the implementation of the "stable stability" work of the central government to "stabilize employment, finance, foreign trade, foreign investment, investment, and expectations", and continue to promote the high quality of the economy and society Development, continuously improve the government's governance capabilities, and promote the establishment of a modern service-oriented government; adhere to the problem-oriented and precise policy, and strive to solve problems such as excessive discretion in administrative examination and approval, prominent shortcomings in supervision, repeated enforcement of multiple heads, and weak service awareness. New breakthroughs and greater results were achieved in the reform of “decentralization and management services”, which laid a solid foundation for optimizing the business environment and undertaking the transfer of eastern industries.
Third, work focus
(I) Continue to streamline approval matters and deepen reform in key areas
1. Innovative classified management model for administrative licensing matters. According to the nature, the administrative licensing matters are more carefully classified into categories such as market access, resource allocation, and risk control. Based on the precise management of different processing elements, based on the classification and management of the process, it further reforms and optimizes the approval process. Reduce entry barriers. (Leading department: Municipal Administrative Examination and Approval Service Bureau; Responsible department: Municipal related units, and people's governments of counties and cities)
2. Further explore the decentralization of economic and social management authority to the grassroots. Actively create conditions for decentralization of the examination and approval services, administrative law enforcement and other authorities that are urgently needed in the economic and social development of counties, districts, and towns (streets) and can effectively undertake them; deepen the empowerment reform of the parks, and gradually expand the current Weight range. (Leading department: Municipal Administration Examination and Approval Service Bureau, Municipal Development and Reform Commission; Responsible department: Municipal units directly concerned, and people's governments of counties and cities)
3. Accelerate the implementation of the "further reducing the time required to start a business" reform. Vigorously promote the reform of online office and electronic business licenses, simplify business registration procedures, facilitate business registration, and ensure that enterprises in our city can be settled within 3 working days from establishment to general business conditions; promote simplified write-off reform of market entities and simplify Optimize cancellation business processes. Reduce the time for new taxpayers to handle tax-related transactions, and ensure that the new taxpayers do not complete the real-name office in a timely manner when the first tax is processed. For tax certification, you can make a commitment on the spot to apply for a limited general value-added tax invoice in time; optimize corporate tax cancellation procedures, and implement "exemption", "immediate" and " Tolerance. " (Leading department: Municipal Administration Examination and Approval Service Bureau; Responsible Department: Municipal Market Supervision Bureau, Municipal Public Security Bureau, Municipal Taxation Bureau, Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau, and County People's Government)
4. Speed up the reform of the approval system for construction projects. In accordance with the spirit of the “Notice of the General Office of the Hunan Provincial People's Government on Printing and Distributing the Implementation Plan for Deepening the Reform of the Examination and Approval System of Construction Projects” (Xiangzhengbanfa  No. 24), the unified approval process, streamlined the approval link, standardized the approval items, and classified Develop approval procedures, implement regional assessment and notification commitment systems, and implement joint plan review, joint mapping, and joint acceptance. Unify the information and data platform and the approval management system, establish the city's “multi-regulation and one” business collaboration platform and engineering construction project approval management system, and interface with the provincial engineering construction project approval management system to achieve “one blueprint” for overall project implementation "One window" provides comprehensive services, "one form" integrates application materials, and "a set of mechanisms" regulates the approval operation.
Strengthen post-event and post-event supervision and credit system construction, and regulate intermediary and municipal public services. Realization of government-invested construction projects-approval time for linear engineering is no more than 78 working days, approval time for non-linear engineering of housing construction and urban infrastructure invested by the government is no more than 82 working days, and housing construction and urban infrastructure for social investment construction The approval time for engineering projects shall not exceed 64 working days, and the approval time for industrial construction and small and medium-sized social investment housing construction projects shall not exceed 52 working days. 40 working days. The approval time for other types of housing construction and urban infrastructure projects should not exceed 100 working days. (Leading department: Municipal Administration Examination and Approval Service Bureau; Responsible Department: Municipal Development and Reform Commission, Municipal Natural Resources and Planning Bureau, Municipal Housing Urban and Rural Construction Bureau, and municipal related units)
5. Speed up the establishment of a new market access management system. Based on the "Guidelines for Guidance of Foreign Investment Industries" as a benchmark and generally implemented in accordance with the "non-prohibited entry" requirements, it is not allowed to set thresholds on foreign investment access, further streamline the reporting process and information, and optimize the business environment; other than the negative list of market access Industry, field, business, and various types of market entities can enter on an equal footing in accordance with the law to maximize market initiative. (Leading department: Municipal Development and Reform Commission, Municipal Bureau of Commerce and Food; Responsible department: Municipal related units)
6. Strengthen the qualification management of appraisal agencies. Strictly implement the principles of "separation of examinations and trainings" and "separation of examinations and trainings", implement dynamic management of the appraisal stations (stations), continue to implement and improve the annual work report of the appraisal stations (stations) and the "three-year comprehensive evaluation system". (Leading department: Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau; Responsible department: Municipal related units)
7. Promptly implement national and provincial government-related administrative and operational service charging policies. Regularly release the city's operating service charge catalogue list, timely update the enterprise-related charge catalogue list, and comprehensively promote charging according to the list. Regularly monitor the revenue and expenditure of public institutions and trade associations and the disclosure of fees. Carry out special inspections on charges involving enterprises and improve the mechanism for reporting and complaining about arbitrary charges. (Leading department: Municipal Development and Reform Commission, Municipal Market Supervision Bureau)
8. Continue to reduce financing costs. Actively promote the listing financing and refinancing of high-quality companies. Implementing the policy of non-repayment and repayment of working capital loans, the "two bans and two limits" policy, promoting service models such as "bank-tax interaction" and "bank-business cooperation", deepening the exchange of information between taxation, customs and other departments and banks, and actively supporting demand for loans Of taxpayers apply for loans on their own to banks and other financial institutions through the "Online Bank Tax Interaction" platform. (Leading department: People's Bank of China Hengyang Center Sub-branch, Municipal Banking and Insurance Supervision Bureau, Municipal Taxation Bureau; Responsible department: Municipal Finance Bureau, Municipal Finance Office)
9. Promote actions to reduce costs and increase efficiency in the logistics industry. Complete the research on the development of the logistics industry and the preparation of mid- and long-term plans, accelerate the construction of three-level logistics distribution systems in cities, counties, and villages, and vigorously promote the construction of a national logistics hub. Vigorously promote the "Golden Pass Phase II" system to improve the operation efficiency of comprehensive insurance areas; actively promote the use of "single window" to improve the accuracy of declarations, optimize the customs clearance process and operation methods, and advance the customs clearance process to "complicate and simplify"; implement joint inspections , Reduce the cost of import and export of containers. (Leading department: Municipal Development and Reform Commission, Municipal Commerce and Food Bureau)
(2) Continuously improve the supervision mechanism to help reduce the barriers to entry
10. Innovate supervision concepts and methods. Establish a “dual random, one open” regulatory mechanism as the basic means, complete the dual random random inspection process integration by the end of 2019, and achieve a double random random inspection coverage of 5% of enterprises; The inspection results are all public. (Leading department: Municipal Market Supervision Bureau)
11. Continue to advance credit supervision. Accelerate the collection and sharing of social credit information, promote the docking of the city's public credit information platform with the national enterprise credit information publicity system, and implement a joint trustworthy incentives and untrustworthy joint punishment mechanism. Expand the scope of the joint punishment memorandum and expand the use of the automated joint reward and punishment system. Promulgated normative documents to strengthen the construction of government affairs, and promote the building of integrity in government affairs. (Leading department: Municipal Development and Reform Commission; Responsible department: Municipal Administrative Examination and Approval Service Bureau, Municipal Market Supervision Bureau and related units)
12. Increase punishment for violations of laws and regulations. Resolutely rectify and severely crack down on food and drug behaviors that damage people's health and life and property; Resolutely rectify and severely crack down on market disruption such as making fake sales, price fraud, false advertising, telecommunications fraud, and infringement of intellectual property rights; Resolutely rectify and severely crack down on illegal credit granting, illegal online lending, and insider trading in the financial sector. Increase the intensity of spot checks, improve the targetedness of spot checks, strengthen the capacity building of law enforcement teams, and safeguard the interests of legitimate subjects in the market. (Leading department: Municipal Market Supervision Bureau and municipal law enforcement agencies)
(3) Promote the standardization, facilitation and intelligence of government services
13. Carry out a pilot reform of relatively centralized administrative permissions. Integrate and optimize the examination and approval service agencies and responsibilities, implement "one seal for examination and approval", and the administrative permits and other matters handled by the Administrative Examination and Approval Service Bureau have legal effects. The original competent department shall not require enterprises and the public to affix their own department seals to prevent duplicate seal chapter. (Leading department: Municipal Administrative Examination and Approval Service Bureau; Responsible department: Municipal related units, and people's governments of counties and cities)
14. Improve the level of "Internet + government services". Upgrading the city's online service platform at the city level and extending the platform to towns (streets). The examination and approval of service items at all levels and departments are integrated into the online service service platform for unified release, forming a unified service entrance and achieving a one-stop service. Unified application, unified acceptance, unified feedback, and full-process supervision of government service matters, to achieve the approval of service matters "one-point login, number one authentication, one Netcom office". (Leading department: Municipal Administrative Examination and Approval Service Bureau; Responsible department: Municipal related units, and people's governments of counties and cities)
15. Actively implement big city-wide data sharing. Accelerate the construction of government data sharing and exchange platforms, basic databases and subject databases, establish a data sharing authorization mechanism and a government information resource directory system, and use citizenship numbers and legal person credit codes as unique identifiers to construct and connect basic databases (populations, legal persons) Database, geospatial database, social credit database and electronic certificate database) and various government service theme databases, which are the basic information resource system to strengthen big data functions. (Leading department: Municipal Administrative Examination and Approval Service Bureau; Responsible department: Municipal related units, and people's governments of counties and cities)
16. Promote agency and multi-terminal services. Establish and improve the mechanism of examination and approval agency assistance. For matters that must be handled at the scene and involve only one department, the first question is accepted, the pair is responsible, the whole process is contacted, and the time limit is settled. "Reform the relevant departments in key areas, establish and improve the joint agency mechanism, optimize and simplify the joint agency process, implement one-window acceptance, and assist the entire agency to provide undifferentiated, full-process, accurate and uncompensated agency services to enterprises and the masses. (Leading department: Municipal Administrative Examination and Approval Service Bureau; Responsible department: Municipal related units, and people's governments of counties and cities)
17. Promote a comprehensive acceleration of property registration. Promote the construction of a full-scale electronic system for all types of registration of real estate, gradually implement the "Internet + Real Estate Registration" in our city, and change the "run back and forth between the masses" to "go online between data departments". (Leading department: Municipal Natural Resources and Planning Bureau; Responsible department: Municipal Housing, Urban and Rural Construction Bureau, and county / city people's governments)
18. Exploring new employment forms for employment registration. Standardize the legal relationship between workers and enterprises in new employment forms, strengthen the monitoring and service of employment platforms that attract more people in new employment forms, improve employment reports that are adapted to new employment forms, and participate in the employee society in which employers of new business forms conclude labor contracts Insurance system. (Leading department: Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau, Municipal Development and Reform Commission, Municipal Industry and Information Technology Bureau)
19. Vigorously implement the "Talent Talent Plan". Improve the city's talent service window functions, promote the "One Card" service system, actively introduce all kinds of talents, provide relevant to-be-secured services for talents, and actively solve the practical problems for talents such as settlement, housing, medical security, spouse employment, and children's enrollment. (Leading department: Municipal Talents Office; Responsible department: Municipal-related units, and people's governments of counties and cities)
Fourth, the division of tasks
According to the "Decomposition Table of Hengyang City's Further Promotion of the" Release Management Service "Reform Tasks" (see attachment), the relevant units in counties, cities, municipalities, and relevant units in Hengguo Province shall claim their own reform tasks; all departments at all levels shall base themselves According to local conditions, conditions, and classified policies, specific requirements were put forward and implemented for the reform work, and they were quickly advanced to ensure that the city's "decentralization and management services" reform was implemented in an orderly and comprehensive manner.
V. Job requirements
(1) Strengthen organizational leadership. Departments at all levels must continue to enhance their sense of responsibility, urgency and initiative, and take the reform of "delegation and management services" as a "top leader" project to achieve independent regulation, conscious supervision, and active service, and form a collective management and "decentralization services". The good situation of reform has truly realized the benefit of enterprises and the people.
(2) Strengthen publicity and guidance. Departments at all levels should increase their efforts to propagate the reform of "decentralization of service", do a good job of interpreting various measures and guiding public opinion, and increase the awareness and participation of the people. It is necessary to establish a communication and collaboration mechanism with the news media, strengthen publicity on the "decentralized service" reform policies and measures, and form a good atmosphere in which the whole society cares, understands, supports, and cooperates with reforms.
(3) Strengthening supervision and evaluation. Developed and issued a “good and bad evaluation” system, focusing on the reform of the “decentralization and management services” key areas of reform such as “two concentration, two arrival” reforms, “one thing at a time” reform and “maximum run once” reform, “tax and fee reduction” reforms Carry out key inspections and implement a monthly notification system to ensure that the various tasks of the "decentralization and management service" reform are implemented and achieved effective results.
Attachment: Hengyang City further promotes the reform of the "decentralized service" reform task breakdown table
Hengyang City further pushes forward the reform of the "decentralized service" reform task breakdown table